I am who I am and I have my OWN opinions. For people who do not and start to bitch about me cause of your idiotic jealousy, GET OUT & NEVER COME BACK! This blog is MINE & what I write is what I think. I write what I feel and well, HECK WHOEVER THINKS OTHERWISE!
Humans are special. We are able to speak without words, yet we often forget this. Or rather, shall I say, we are ignorant of it (most of us are, anyway). And because people forget they have this form of communication, they tend to neglect it. This is why, this language, is the truest and most honest speech a person can speak - body language.
Body language is sort of dangerous to some people. They fear that this language will ruin the mirage they provided for themselves. Why? Because body language is the truest and most honest language anyone can speak. For this reason, people try to silence this natural language of theirs. They learn how to sit, stand, walk, talk, and even eat. And this is where all of it comes in. Globalisation isn't the only changing element of our planet, humanisation is a bigger change.
Look around you, don't you think that everyone is doing the same thing? Don't you thing that all the celebs look the same? Don't you think that everyone acts the same way? And what happens to people who are different? They are ostracised by society. And look at ourselves. Are we ashamed? Do we envy them for being able to be their selves? Yes.
Often, we want acceptance. I won't say I don't, it's normal. We want acceptance, we want love, we want to feel important in the eyes of others. All these are applicable, probably, for everyone. So we change, to become someone who people can accept, who people want to accept. But in the midst of it, we lose ourselves. Then think about it, when you change to become someone that you yourself cannot accept, why do you think someone else can accept you. They are NOT accepting you, they are accepting the you, the fake you, that you created. You are only you when you can accept yourself, so don't make a you that you cannot accept because in the end, you will be the one suffering. Be true to youself, when you do not accept yourself, people can see. Because your spoken words and those which are unspoken are in a battle of their own.