READING MANGA EARLY IN THE MORNING IS NOT ADVISABLE. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
haha.. That was exactly what I did this morning. And guess what? I was thinking about all the funny parts thoughout lessons and smiling to myself. OMG! RETARD!
Anyway, I really love reading manga. I think this addiction started in like sec 3. I started out with anime first. The first one that I actually watched was Loki. And it was super nice. I think that was the first time I felt my heart ache while watching a cartoon. haha.. Wait, actually I think I started out watching Pokemon. =.=" haha.. Then it was years after before I caught things like D.N.Angel on tv. But it was super boring. Lost interest quickly. So the slacking sec 3 arrived and I started watching Vampire knight. But the first season was like taking super long, so I decided to read the manga instead. And then my love for both anime and manga grew! haha.. Idk whether it's a good or bad thing. But I can rmb when I used to wake up in the middle of the night to read manga. Quite stupid, now I think about it. So now the manga on the top of my list is Skipbeat! Omg, Ren & Kyoko, please stop hesitating and just do something about your relationship please!
But then I think about it, manga was how I got to know people like Kelly and Jane a lot better. haha.. And it's funny. My gosh, I can just sit in front of the com and laugh my head off (Best when no one else is around cause they'll feel tempted to call IMH). And it's a good stress relief. So now I think about it, I really love manga! ;D
Anyway, I think it's only these past days that I realise how wacky my friends are. haha.. Explaination:
Rachel: "Wo ren jian ren ai, Che jian che zhai".
Yanqi: "I'm very angry!" But she's SMILING.
Peiwen: Cutting off all the 'mao' from her pencil case.
Yihui: Spent FOUR YEARS talking about me rolling on the floor, laughing.
Sharon: Food is no longer about quality or quantity, it's about variability.
Jean: Fav song is 'From the rising of the sun' even though she only knows the first verse. Wants to act tough, but cannot make it. Doesn't panic when wallet is lost.
Cuihong: We'll suddenly go HIGH together!
Kelly: This one has a lot. It's as if she has just stepped out of a shoujo manga. She's a RAPIST SHIFU! And pedophilic (used to be old men). She always tries to freak me out by doing some weird stuff *Shudders at the thought of it*. And NEVER fails to do so. Always the last speaker. Had to help her shop for XXX together with Jane. =.=" She's always saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Main point is: Unable to predict actions; MENTALLY UNSTABLE .
Yuhui: Looks demure, BUT.. Smartass.
Lina: My poking rival! POKES!
Angela: "Joelle, go rape the bus driver so that he will stop the bus!" And everyone in the bus heard it! OMG!
Jane: "Joelle! SB is out!" Then she'll be laughing when Kelly and I scream! ;D
Shiwei: Met coincidentally in library to 'study for history test' and ended up talking for hours.
Benedict: Suddenly starts singing LOVE songs to random people. Unconfirmed sexual orientation. Scares people when he sings, especially the teachers. 100% DRAMA KING.
Wing Tong: Lizard! 1, 2, 3 *Screams* Scares Ben whenever she screams.
Shumian: Still thinking, will write when I have thought of it.
Liping: Same as Shumian.
Wei Ann: "I'm cute, innocent, ..." And she eats raw sugar! IN CLASS.
Ming Sheng: AHMA! He's super WOLS! I-ta-ly's zhu ren. Mumbles when he speaks, yet he's in choir! Ironic =.=" Unconfirmed sexual orientation also. Ben, be careful, or maybe it's the other way around? haha..
Melanie: Cannot roll her eyes without smiling.
Okay, I shall stop here today. haha.. Tired. Tmr badminton match with RACHEL LEE! haha.. The winner is already determined. AHAHAHA! ;D Okay, the effects of being tired is showing. Gotta go! Bye everyone!