Monday, November 15, 2010

Well well well. Guess who's turned into a bookworm once again? Haha.. I really shouldn't be doing this. Reading, well. I love it. No doubt about that. But once again, when I start, I can't stop. Bad habit. Lol. I completed 5 new books over the weekend. Pretty much my highest record. Can't help it, the writer's style is too gorgeous. Love it:)

But then again,

Why I shouldn't read so excessively.
Reason no. 1: I have OP tomorrow. Haha.. Oops.
Reason no. 2: It worsens my eyesight. Only when I read continuously like that.
Reason no. 3: The reason why I'm reading is to once again, escape reality.

There's something about blogging which pulls everything I don't wanna admit outta me. Probably cause I don't wanna lie anymore, but still, this is scary.

Aw crap, which reminds me. I have OP tomorrow. And for Q&A? I'm screwwwwwed! Lol. Jeez, can't be bothered anymore. Gonna catch some shut-eye. If I can.