
OMG! I feel so excited! Haha.. Just finished reading an online book from one of the authors I've been following. She rocks big time I'm tellin' ya. Seriously, the story line is freakin' amazing and so are the emotions. Herein comes the big surprise. She's thirteen. Kudos to you little one, you really made my day.
I went to Sentosa's Resort World today. Love the Hershey's shop and the popcorn shop. Hahah.. Watched the Voyage De Lavie. Wasn't what I expected it to be, wait, make it totally off expectations. Lol. It was kinda... freaky? Disturbing, yes. Kinda spiritual, in a way. The magic tricks were not bad but common, and the acrobatics was scary. I was so scared that one of them might just fall and yeah, you know.
Ugh, had this terrible dream a few weeks ago that I was in this shopping centre filled with teens. And it was sort of like a theme park. Except that it was a very dangerous theme park. The lifts were like cable cars and if you stepped wrongly, you would just hurtle all the way to the ground. Apparently in the dream I saw a few people fall. Darn scary. Kinda reminds me of the show 2012. I don't really know, but the feeling I get is the same. A bit sad, sorry for them, and a whole lot of heartache when they scream on the way down.
Then I watched one of Jackie Chan's shows yesterday. Whoa, three guys were escaping cause they were chased by the police. Then one guy told another to jump. He jumped and you don't need three guesses to know what happened. And the last guy was his father! Seriously, imagine your son jump down in front of you. What the heck. Seriously, ghost stories I can take. This kind of sad movies will overwork my heart big time. Lol.