Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Died down

A lot of people have asked me why I like to read manga and watch anime. The reason's actually simple. I just want some immature time alone whereby I can laugh to myself like nobody's business and be absolutely honest. Somehow the cliched lines never fail to amuse me. I don't have to think. I don't have to do anything but just sit there and laugh. Then some have asked me before why I like to write. The reason is also just as simple. It's my emotional outlet. When I'm happy, the story's happy. When I'm not, well duh it isn't. Then people ask me why I like music. The reason, well, is not as simple. You see, when I hear a song, I remember the first person who introduced the song to me, or the person who leaves the greatest impact on me for a particular song. But I realised lately, that all my manga no longer interest me. I no longer have the inspiration to write. I listen to songs just for the beat.

I sure hope this signifies something. I had a feeling just now, and my instincts supported it. Guess I have my decision.