Sunday, June 27, 2010

Silence

Whereas what had been still waters, only a parched ground remains..

Unlike when there was no sound made, there is no sound able to be made now..

The dead silence, it's terrifying.

No sound, no movement, no energy around.

It makes one wonder if he was non-existent.

It drives one to the verge of insanity.

As the only sound one will not miss.

Undeniably the sound one covers his ears to escape to.

Yet it is not sanctuary and neither is it the prison of our hearts.

The loudest sound of all, often amplified by the heart.

It is the sound that everyone fears the most.

Especially when spoken by a beloved.


This silence, it's deafening.

And I'm deafened.

My turn to set the game question. Guess the one word that lies under my many words, and you win. It's the last round. Let's decide on the winner, kay? If you guess it, you win. If you don't, I win. Not that winning or losing matters, but I just want to end this game. So if I win, you'll have to tell me what your words meant. If you win, I'll tell you what you want to know.