Shackleton!!
Wan Teng and Donn
Crazy ppl
Xin Ping and Wan Teng
The two damn gay fellas. haha..
Xavier and Beng Teck
Madeleine, Wanteng and I
Oh yo everyone!! Back from OBS!! Shackleton rocks man!! haha.. Okay. Warm welcome back to sch man. Saw Sharon and Shiyun and ran. Went to buy bubble tea and saw Lina. Put down my bag and ran to gb room to see Cuihong!! CUIHONG!! Man did I miss her! Hugged and cried.. haha. Jean left to give us 'er ren shi jie'.. haha. Relax, Im still norm okay. I still like him.. haha. Met Lina again and hugged also. Just missed a horny friday lifeskills lesson with her. Pity.. Met Isabelle Ang and she told me Kelly was looking for me. Ran upstairs and met. haha.. Hugged again. Okay.. Tell you more abt obs..
Day 1
Met in sch at 7. Waited, sat bus, waited, sat boat, blahs.. Group 9!! Shackleton!! Hafiz, Amirul, Dahao, Xavier, Beng Teck, Haiqal, Matt, Donn, Chi Seng, Yan Mae, Xin Ping, Zena, Bloom, Madeleine, Wan Teng and I. Instructor was PL (Tan Pei Lee). Took photos, and handed over valuables. Blahs. Started by doing some falling backwards stuff. haha.. I did with lots of encouragement. Thanks guys.. Den we did belaying, pitching tents and dinner.. I shall not say anymore abt ___. No solid proof.. We did everything late.. Bathed and slept at 11. Could not sleep..
Day 2
Kayaking for more than 4 hours. Not sure how long. Paired with Wan Teng. Capsized unaware cause Xavier pulled our kayak while we were still counting. haha.. Drank a whole lot of salt water. Okay Sharon, its saltier than Labrador Park okay.. Sunburned like hell and sunblock got into my eyes making it damn diff to see. But I culd see that Wan Teng was damn frustrated with me. haha.. Sry abt that.. Did quite a bit of water activities and back to shore again. Trekked to camp 1 with damn heavy packs, pitched tents and ate. haha.. No need to cook. Trekked again at night and did tunneling. Wasnt that dark but wasnt that bright too. Solved a puzzle that appeared diff but e ans was just infront of us. haha.. Just one word. Slept without at 11. Slept soundly.
Day 3
Happy meal stolen by dogs. Left with 2 apples. Great man. The dogs were damn smart. Dey can make my bag seem as if everthing is in place. Okay. Im being sarcastic. So what? Sue me.. But im still not convinced that mine were by dogs.. Did the tripod course. Damn scary.. Only went across the wire and the log. Wanted to give up before the log actually but Matt, Wan Teng and Xavier were like encouraging. Didnt wanna disappoint. Den Alpine rescue. Fell off the log twice. Hehs.. Sry guys. Trekked with heavy packs, pitched tents and cooking department cooked. Slept without again at 11. Slept soundly. Weird dream..
Day 4
Woke at 5, last shift for night duty. Den woke everyone up at 5.30. Started trekking at 8.50. From the west to the east and back. 17.6km in 7h40mins. ZZNARR!! We did it!! ;DDD Carrying a 6-8kg bag and two 2l bottles. Went to the German girl's shrine, the goddess of mercy or whatever you call it, pnaka hill, ubin village, century walk and chek jawa. Was damn tired. Wanna thank everyone who encouraged me. ;DDD Back to camp 2, was damn high. Cooked dinner and pitched tents. Bathed and presentation by Amirul in British accent. haha.. Slept at 11. Slept soundly in spilled water. haha..
Day 5
Woke up freezing. Water bottle spilled and I slept in the water. haha.. Changed. Got myself wet again as we washed the ground sheets. Did jumping the the bell. I jumped because of Bloom. ;DDD haha.. Still cant believe I did. I didnt think of touching the bell until I opened my eyes and was on the orange sheet they caught me with. haha.. And Bloom did it. blahs. Den we went to buy stuff. Bought two shirts, white and black and one white one for dad. haha.. Took photos and bye-byes.
FUNNY SIDES!!
Bloom looked at Xavier’s specs and said: “Mine are levis too.” Xavier asked her: “What? Your underwear?”
Oh yo everyone!! Back from OBS!! Shackleton rocks man!! haha.. Okay. Warm welcome back to sch man. Saw Sharon and Shiyun and ran. Went to buy bubble tea and saw Lina. Put down my bag and ran to gb room to see Cuihong!! CUIHONG!! Man did I miss her! Hugged and cried.. haha. Jean left to give us 'er ren shi jie'.. haha. Relax, Im still norm okay. I still like him.. haha. Met Lina again and hugged also. Just missed a horny friday lifeskills lesson with her. Pity.. Met Isabelle Ang and she told me Kelly was looking for me. Ran upstairs and met. haha.. Hugged again. Okay.. Tell you more abt obs..
Day 1
Met in sch at 7. Waited, sat bus, waited, sat boat, blahs.. Group 9!! Shackleton!! Hafiz, Amirul, Dahao, Xavier, Beng Teck, Haiqal, Matt, Donn, Chi Seng, Yan Mae, Xin Ping, Zena, Bloom, Madeleine, Wan Teng and I. Instructor was PL (Tan Pei Lee). Took photos, and handed over valuables. Blahs. Started by doing some falling backwards stuff. haha.. I did with lots of encouragement. Thanks guys.. Den we did belaying, pitching tents and dinner.. I shall not say anymore abt ___. No solid proof.. We did everything late.. Bathed and slept at 11. Could not sleep..
Day 2
Kayaking for more than 4 hours. Not sure how long. Paired with Wan Teng. Capsized unaware cause Xavier pulled our kayak while we were still counting. haha.. Drank a whole lot of salt water. Okay Sharon, its saltier than Labrador Park okay.. Sunburned like hell and sunblock got into my eyes making it damn diff to see. But I culd see that Wan Teng was damn frustrated with me. haha.. Sry abt that.. Did quite a bit of water activities and back to shore again. Trekked to camp 1 with damn heavy packs, pitched tents and ate. haha.. No need to cook. Trekked again at night and did tunneling. Wasnt that dark but wasnt that bright too. Solved a puzzle that appeared diff but e ans was just infront of us. haha.. Just one word. Slept without at 11. Slept soundly.
Day 3
Happy meal stolen by dogs. Left with 2 apples. Great man. The dogs were damn smart. Dey can make my bag seem as if everthing is in place. Okay. Im being sarcastic. So what? Sue me.. But im still not convinced that mine were by dogs.. Did the tripod course. Damn scary.. Only went across the wire and the log. Wanted to give up before the log actually but Matt, Wan Teng and Xavier were like encouraging. Didnt wanna disappoint. Den Alpine rescue. Fell off the log twice. Hehs.. Sry guys. Trekked with heavy packs, pitched tents and cooking department cooked. Slept without again at 11. Slept soundly. Weird dream..
Day 4
Woke at 5, last shift for night duty. Den woke everyone up at 5.30. Started trekking at 8.50. From the west to the east and back. 17.6km in 7h40mins. ZZNARR!! We did it!! ;DDD Carrying a 6-8kg bag and two 2l bottles. Went to the German girl's shrine, the goddess of mercy or whatever you call it, pnaka hill, ubin village, century walk and chek jawa. Was damn tired. Wanna thank everyone who encouraged me. ;DDD Back to camp 2, was damn high. Cooked dinner and pitched tents. Bathed and presentation by Amirul in British accent. haha.. Slept at 11. Slept soundly in spilled water. haha..
Day 5
Woke up freezing. Water bottle spilled and I slept in the water. haha.. Changed. Got myself wet again as we washed the ground sheets. Did jumping the the bell. I jumped because of Bloom. ;DDD haha.. Still cant believe I did. I didnt think of touching the bell until I opened my eyes and was on the orange sheet they caught me with. haha.. And Bloom did it. blahs. Den we went to buy stuff. Bought two shirts, white and black and one white one for dad. haha.. Took photos and bye-byes.
FUNNY SIDES!!
Bloom looked at Xavier’s specs and said: “Mine are levis too.” Xavier asked her: “What? Your underwear?”
Beng Teck will say ‘Bloodylockcock’ and ‘Goddamnit’ everday. Everyone followed. Bad influence. haha.. Jk.. He also always happen to hear the wrong conversation.
Da Hao will run off and emo by himself.
Donn will ask the boys if they wann go zznarr together. WTH!!
Someone said she wanted to go to the toilet. Then another said "Do you wanna go make chrysanthemum tea or chocolate cake?" Beng Teck said "I wanna make bandung.."
Xavier was jumping after this two girls who were sort of skipping along. Den he saw PL infront of him, was stunned and ran back quickly.
I LOVE SHACKLETON!! ~ ZZNARR!!